Saturday, July 25, 2015

11 months




Watching Jenna is so much fun. She is doing some really cool stuff. Most things are hard to explain here or seem silly but it's so amazing to me. 

She will put food on her spoon. She can use a fork and get food to her mouth. After you show her anything twice she has it. Cars on a race track ramp or how to get off the bed, onto the bench, and  then the floor.  

She is super busy. Her facial expressions are pretty funny now too. We ride each morning on the bike, and on weekends her daddy runs along with us. Naps are pretty consistent, she always sleeps 2 hours after she wakes. Then naps again about 1 or 2 pm. Bedtime is still around 7 after its all said and done. But she still wakes momentarily and nurses during the night. She's up at 6am ready to play! 

Jenna tried many new foods this month. Peanut butter, peaches, and bacon just to name a few. Needless to say she loved it all. Baby led weaning is uber messy, but so cool to see her work it all out. She will spit things out she can't handle, like peach skin that I didn't cut off. 

I'm going to miss all this, I'm already thinking about leaving her to go to work. I don't want to. It doesn't matter that yes I have the best caregiver ever. I still don't want to leave her. I'm trying to live for each day and enjoy the moment. As I type this, I've just rocked her to sleep, so now it's time to kiss her little cheek and place her in the crib. I never knew I could love her so much. 





No comments:

Post a Comment