Wednesday, August 13, 2014

36.4 Week Update

Most of you know, I don't cry...like it's really rare. This pregnancy I might have cried once, well I cried yesterday...this song came on the radio and wow the flood gates.

Will probably won't listen to it, I've sent him the link...then I sent him the lyrics only so maybe he'll read them at least. But he knows if it made me cry, he will definitely cry.


In other news I had a check up today. I've gained 1.6 lbs in 5 days, that seems like a lot in a little time to me, but really I don't care...it's just a number...at most appointments Will falls asleep almost immediately, today no different.

So no wonder when she walked in and said wow baby is really low, you're very thinned out, and about a fingertip dilated...let's go ahead and schedule an induction date, even though I think she will be here before that...Will's eyes were huge, like um what just happened?

So If Jenna is not here prior to 9/4 I will be induced that day! My options were 9/4 or 9/8...Will already knew there is a full moon 9/8 or 9/9? so I chose the other day! I don't want to show up at a packed hospital.

Doctor also asked me when my last day of work was...I told her I didn't have one. She suggested 38 weeks, I bluntly said nooooo. Our first day of school is 38.2. I plan to be there! She said it's fine as long as I feel okay. I imagine I won't but am a workaholic and possibly a control freak.

Is there a way to make this photo correct? I'm not that smart!

We also went to the pediatrician's office and met her. I think we liked her enough. This whole week has been like this, like woah nelly this is real, this is happening, and this is happening soon. We really are ready, we have everything you could ever imagine we just need her now!

3 comments:

  1. I love how big your belly is and I cannot wait to see her in your arms! So exciting and so close!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how close you are! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It takes a difficult selfie view to get that belly sticker right, by the way.

    ReplyDelete