Monday, February 24, 2014

Fears

Written Jan. 21st

My biggest fear. What if there are problems again? To terminate a second time would be even more life altering and devastating. I would be so ashamed and embarrassed. I know you are thinking stop being negative.

Ga Ga keeps telling me if something goes wrong, you will be okay. It's almost like she knows I don't believe that but she is enforcing me to think that way.

I know I'm strong, I know I can do hard things. I just don't want to ever again do anything hard. I know not likely, ever.  I want ease, bliss, and everything to go smoothly.

1 comment:

  1. I'll think positive on your behalf. Lord knows it's easier to do for someone else versus yourself. I read something fantastic in a pregnancy preparation book recently that I re-read and loved and loved.
    "Having a bad thought doesn't mean something bad is happening." That helped me, anyway.
    Xo.

    ReplyDelete